Pre-registration: Monday evening, September 6, 2021 (tentative) – Friday, January 14, 2022 (tentative)
Payment of the registration fee will be announced later on the website and by simultaneous e-mail.
Last minute registration: Saturday, January 15, 2022 – Thursday, March 10, 2022
For those who register by January 14 (Fri.), the program will be sent out before the conference.For those who register on or after January 15 (Sat), the program book will be handed out on the day of the conference.
【Required for: undergraduate students, vocational school students, and graduate students (masters and doctoral)】
(1) To register as an undergraduate student, vocational school student, or graduate student (master’s/doctoral), you will need proof from your academic advisor.
(2) The registration fee for undergraduate and professional school students is free of charge during the pre-registration period, so there is no need to make any payment. In addition to pre-registration, please download, fill out, and upload the student certification form below.
(3) Undergraduate students and vocational school students who wish to present as the first author must become a student member of the Physiological Society of Japan (http://physiology.jp/society/guide/) in advance.
In order to avoid confusion on the day of the meeting, please make sure to pay the registration fee. In order to avoid confusion on the day of the meeting, undergraduate students, vocational school students, and graduate students (masters and doctoral) are requested to register in advance. If you register on the day, you will need the signature and seal of your supervisor. If you do not have your academic advisor’s certification, you will be treated as a general member or non-member.
How to register
1) Click on “New Account Registration” and enter the required information, login ID and password for registration. You will receive a confirmation email when the registration is complete.
(2) Log in with the login ID and password you have set, and start registration. (3) Select the registration fee and choose the payment method.
(3) Confirm the details and register to complete the registration. If you are a paid participant, please continue to click “Proceed to Payment” at the bottom of the screen to proceed with the payment procedure.
If you are a paid participant, please continue to click “Proceed with payment” at the bottom of the screen to proceed with the payment. “Please keep your login ID and password in a safe place, as you will need them to log in to the online registration page. Participants who have paid no registration fee will not receive the “Notice of Completion of Registration Fee Payment (Registration Number: A○○○○○)” and the “Notice of Login Information” emails. The login ID and password for the online session will be sent separately. As of September 6, 2021, we are not accepting payment of the registration fee. We will inform you of the procedure at a later date.
【For inquiries about registration, please contact】
JTB Sendai Branch Sales Section 1
Meijiyasudaseimei Sendai Building 4F, 1-4-1 Omachi, Aoba-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi 984-0804, Japan
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.